Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Working Class Hero II

A working class hero is something to be,

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school,
They hate you if you're clever [I hate you, you’re smarter than me] and they despise a fool [I hate you, you so fucking dumb],

Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules,
“I can’t do that, something bad might happen. Can’t speak my mind I might get fired. I was told to write what I wanted, but I’m getting in-school suspension for writing about ‘bad things’….”
If you are a quick learner that is supposed to be a good thing. But if you jump around from subject to subject because you’ve already mastered them, you look fickle and unable to concentrate, focus.

A working class hero is something to be,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, October 18, 2008 , Blogger Lady Writer said...

    There's only subject worth studying...Only one thing really worth learning; How to work the system.

    Everything else is secondary.
    Oh but bitterness is most becoming;

    Lola/Jo

     
  • At 5:23 PM, October 31, 2008 , Blogger Footprint said...

    Oh spider woman with your minurettes. twirl the string around your finds, extinguish the candle and take a rest.

    you manipulate and when all the shadows of lies come to rest will be is the best bed to sleep in. Because peace it seems is all that you are seeking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home