Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Monday, September 12, 2005

Entertainment Portion of the Show.



So I got REALLY bored today and went looking for interesting Error 404 msgs. Here are some. Don't worry they are moderately entertaining. Sorry, if it's lame, but there are undercurrents coming which I think you will enjoy.

1. The wrong morgue
2. Pleasing re-direct
3. StarGate 404 - Your Screwed If You See This
4. Shot in the Belly Toon
5. These Guys Need to Be Stopped!!
6. Angry Cat 404
7. In the Land of Lincoln
7 1/2. Kind of Says It All
8. Hometown 404
9. Retro 404
10. Strange 404 - I
11. Strange 404 - II
12. Mr. T 404

and the last, but certainly not least...

13. Boo Hoo

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home