Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Thursday, September 01, 2005

And the comments....

Yea, I am not one to take the media's side, but please read, this. And thisAnd this...

Yes, we have time to start war in other countries...
Yes, we can give former alcoholic stars organ transplants when regular people are waiting...
Yes, we can make is difficult for people to afford freedom of speech by putting a price on it, thereby perverting justice and keeping people quiet
Yes, we can set better priorities

BUT CAN WE GET UP OFF OUR ASSES WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT'S OWN PEOPLE??


no

thank you for playing.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 AM, September 02, 2005 , Blogger Adrian said...

    Un-fucking-believable, but we live it everyday.

    I think the most dangerous thing in the world would be a good man with lots of money. And that's going to be hard trick to pull off.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, September 06, 2005 , Blogger -G.D. said...

    Finally had the time to go through the links (9/6...Yes, I'm a slow reader).

    Sometimes you just blow my mind.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, September 06, 2005 , Blogger Footprint said...

    AYDREEYIN: Yea, someday, I will hopefully be that man. But whilst I have no money I can still try and do SOMETHING.

    DARIAN: Yea, imagine that. Wow.

    G.D.: Really enjoyed your post by the way!! Here to help with people's minds in a constructive way any time. I only blow candles out and kisses to my love.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home