Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Poem to my Love

We did it
A dream ccome true
Taking these sculpted thoughts
These rockets free of reason
And launching then out into the void
Creating our voice
For all to feel, rumbling with our purpose
Their flight is spectacle, magical
I've waited so long for this
You have made it possible.

Your arrival, prophesy fulfilled
My disbelief, agast
Black hols in my heart
Awashed in evaporated milk

We take care of us
We surround us
We are within us

Today we have begun again
Oh how I love you.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, August 28, 2005 , Blogger dondon009 said...

    I blog so much about hypocricy, bigotry, and hate... with a little bit of "the world according to George Bush", it's refreshing to read the word LOVE and to believe that somehow it's written with sincerity! Thank you....

     
  • At 11:10 AM, August 29, 2005 , Blogger -G.D. said...

    Everyday a new adventure...Never truer than today.

    "Prophesy fulfilled"...Oh how YOU are loved.


    PS...Spellcheck is for geeks.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, August 29, 2005 , Blogger Footprint said...

    DONDON009: Anytime I can share my love for my love with the world I will gladlyy do so. And if it inspires something positive then all the more..thanks for visiting.

    G.D.: Always apleasure to host a talent such as yourself. I miss my spellcheck. I am loved and I feel it so.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, August 29, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awwwwwwwwww very very nice. i really like that. kudos.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, September 06, 2005 , Blogger Footprint said...

    MITZZEE: Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home