Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Art of War

I truly do not want to debate about politics here. So, I won't. Many times I have advocated places and organizations like Adbusters, Crimethinc, The Militant Breastfeeding Cult, and Obey Giant. All of which are pleasant places to find new ideas with words.

Here is a site that gives images. It's called Images Against War and is a treasure trove of ideas through and through. There are artfully craft pieces like this one:



to the shocking:



to the thought provoking:



to the interesting:



War for me us unappealing. And on this site are 559 other artists who also think so. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home