Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Salute the Sun





I used to have a blog where I just posted horrific pics with no words. Some mentioned that since there were no words that the post was incomplete. My boy Rahx does a picture share every day or so without the words. To me his pictures are simple and for the interpretation of the viewer. Much like this one. But with Rahx it's a part of his life that he shares. Mine are moments and ideas that I have which I want to share. However, my reason for sharing them is for the view, you, to get out of it what you want, not what I think you should. And perhaps each of us would share something the other never thought about and thus provoke additional thought. I just like looking at it. If there are any pics you would like to share, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home