Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Friday (Again)



List of things I did today:

1. Stole a bagel out of an executive breakfast.
2. Updated my template and wrote two entries.
3. Ate jyo, Chinese porridge made from garlic, onions, pieces of fish and rice.
4. Ok, so I didn't have time to shower today. I trimmed my incoming beard and put on a wrinkled shirt b/c, well, it was dark. We usually have "Casual Fridays" (ah, the priviledge of our magnanimous corporate culture), but we have a client coming in so we had to dress up. So here I am - unshowered, wrinkled, and smelling like garlicky, fish.
Happy Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home