Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Various and Sundry Fossils

Usually, I blog about things. Different types ofthings. By today I am just going to write. Because, well, it's what I do. It's what I've been doing for a long, long time. Longer than some of you have been wearing those socks on your feet. Longer than those skidmarks on your underwear. Now to the next immediate topic, should you change your underwear??

The next topic is how much should you change for someone, if at all. Considering skidmarks are low on the scale (in most countries) of attractiveness perhaps a pair of replacement panties would be in order. Short order. So when someone in your life (parent, another significant other, parole officer) asks you to change I think that proper consideration is in order. At first. And then mix that judgement with the impact it would it would have if you didn't. Or you could get drunk after you fuck it up and try to fix it in the A.M.

Right now a boulder of personal growth is staring me in the face. Like forging the sword it takes constant effort. Baby step towards the goal. I want more tattoos. In this vein, a friend of mine from my country just moved back here from there and we happened onto this very topic. We both agreed that for us, personal growth comes from physical exersion. I don't think this outlook is limited to my country or psychosis shared amongst my friends. Vampires always travel in murders.

Speaking of vampires, there are blog vampires. Did you know this?? They come in a create a blog just, like , YOURS!! They suck all your readers for every last comment and they...do other dastardly things...anyway

But, again, I digress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look over at my beautiful girlfriend and I think that she's all I want in the world.

A friend once told me that I work very hard at my spiritual life, which is true. Perhaps the physical world should be more my focus. It's about time.

And with that I take my leave of this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home