Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Men Are Pigs and Only Want ONE THING!!



I was reading. Yesterday. About the many manly ways of men and their sick, twisted, nasty, perverted habits.

Here's a small list:

Men are dogs.
Men can't resist the tease
Men can't help but stare at other women
Men are big kids (and proud of it)
Men are perverts
Men would love to cheat
Men want us to worship them
Men love oral sex
Men don't take hints
Men love their penises
Men don't get Valentine's Day

The list was taken from thisarticle

Now you may ask why I am bashing my own species. Well, it's because I have been getting complaints from my female friends about their significant others. This post was just to let you all that men are like this. But not all men are like this. And some men are not like this. Clear?? Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home