Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Friday, November 11, 2005

Poppy Day




As a citizen of this country I thank the men and women who guaranteed my freedom with their sacrifice.
May it never be in vain and may we always remember.




As you read this, please take a moment to think about the men and women who have laid down their lives so that you and I can say these things and feel free.

As you leave this, please take a moment to thank those who fought for us and returned.

And you go home, please pray or think about those who are still fighting and those that did not return.

My thanks to all the Vets and to the people who serve our country daily come home safe.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home