Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

There Is No Title



10:12 pm

Well where the hell was I?? This morning my employer told me that the shit we do will be in columns not rows. Don't step in it.
This fecal faux pas will require my absence for the next three days.

So I took off after wishing my favorite Chinese restaurant "Happy New Year" or "I like your snow suit" (I'm stiil learning Cantonese). I stutted my way into B&N. Perusing the titles I came to realize that I could write some, well worth buying. After witnessing (and I shit you not) Thyroid for Dummies and Samurai Executive there is little doubt.

I also stopped to get a Grande Mocha. Realizing that I was standing in Coffee Hell I contemplated other versions of Hell.
What else is there to do when you are waiting for someone to make you coffee?? Hell would be the following:

1) Watching everyone you love die from an incurable disease
2) Having elderly women try and have sex with you.
3) Witnessing a speech on the cultural impact of Brittany Spears music (AHH!!)

But I digress. I look to the sky and knowing I wouldn't get an answer to my imaginary question I went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home