Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Monday, July 17, 2006

Morning Standup

I was completely sick this weekend. Don't know what it was but it took about 24-48 hours to recover from it. This weekend was all about the syndromes anyway.

Of course it was the few weekends I acutally spent at home. Normally I am at my Beloved's. Needless to say my building suffered from Restless People Syndrome. Some little kids were visiting their relatives on the floor above me. Sleep at one in the morning was not possible with the rocks moshing above me. So, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Feeling better, I decided to run around in my shorts with my air horn at 3 A.M. Although people didn't seem to appreciate it. They called the cops and terms like "mentally unstable" and "cracker-ass bitch" were tossed around like George Michael's salad.

Needless to say, My Love saved me by picking me up for brunch. Althought the one thing that annoys her about me is my constant leg shaking. It's a lot like Restless Leg Syndrome. That feeling of things crawling all over your legs that make you feel like you have to get and walk. Something like what happens when you leave college and stop drinking. Or so I've heard.

The kids were up til 1:30 last night. I had to get up at 6. Needless to say I sang loudly in the shower today.

Mornin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home