Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Morning Standup

Recently I had a layover at O'Hare on the way back from Jiveland. It's a huge place and I spent considerable time walking around.

Now before boarding my plane I thought I might hit the head. Usually, I do this because take off takes a while and you can't get out of your seat. So the sensation of uncomfort overtakes you as you struggle not to piss your pants and count the minutes til the seatbelt light would be turned off.

As I approacht he urinal, also known as "the access point" I notice my fly is down already. So I must have be psychic and put my fly down the whole time I was walking around O'Hare. Waving hello to everyone.

There's your morning chuckle. Go out and do something with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home