Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Thursday, June 01, 2006



Flight 93....United 93...911Survivor Game...Columbine RPG

All right you fucking fucks. It's time. You worthless pieces of shit who love their fucking money so much that you have to make games and movies about 9/11. Suckle at the neck of people's fear and grief. You untalented, unimaginative, pathetic, sack of skin. You FUCKS!!

I've watched and watched and watched your disregard for the feelings and pain of others.

I want you loved one brutalized in front of your eyes. I will make a movie about it. It will be graphic and I will sell t-shirts, popcorn and autographed crime scene photos for money, money and more money. This will be a big death marketing gimmick. And when you weep at the picket line telling everyone how horrible it is, going on talk shows to denouncing your former pursuit, I will ask why you made 9/11 films and games in the first place. You will repent and tell me you didn't understand.

And I will spit in the face your new found understanding and quote a movie...

"[You] were so busy figuring out if they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should..."

Comtemplate the difference between desecration and remembrance. You have crossed the line with this shit. I give it no credence or attention, I feel sorry for you not realizing what others may be feeling. Your money may buy you things to comfort your fear. But in the end, the fear will still be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home