Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tiki To Go

We never escape becoming our parents. Unless we never knew them.
Went back to school for my Masters in Buisness Technology Managment. I want to be marketable. Since no one will tell you what it takes to get a job these days. Or when you have a job what you are doing wrong. Or give you a consistent, straight answer about why they are letting you go or why you didn't get the job.
I think I should just make up a job and when people ask me how I got that job I can just tell them that I made it up. I want to be impressive. Since we allegedly create our own reality anyway, might as well go the distance. The only axiom which comes to mind lately is that "All men want control".
Yogi's want to control their universe by obtaining a higher state of consciousness (yea, i know it doesn't work that way exactly, but this is my universe). Government, religion, high school guidance counselors, all want control. Make us feel safe and not out in the void on some planet with all these beautiful pathogens. It makes us feel like we are worth something, like we matter.
Going to be galloping off with my girl. Oh glorious trek to come, greeting sunsets and smiles. Lovely eyes and the briefest of respites snowballing into deep breaths. Wind inside and above. The complete and immediate urgency to do absolutly nothing, but feed the belly and quench the soul, and reflect at the beauty, which is my love, in front of me. What a glorious time to come.

Please leave a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home