Transitional Fossil

" The question isn't "who is going to let me"; it's "who is going to stop me".
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Towards

All these places in Jiveland have recently come to mind in no particular order. Hugging turn four in my riceburner, the tagkanic, the shortest route from Red Rooster to Put Lake. The abandoned stone structure on 202 just passed the two gas stations. Where the cops hide on 84.

I worry that I've been away for so long. The brain flashing locations, allowing them to fade. Fear to forget details about the where's and what's. Old people always remember the smallest detail about the past, ever fleeting. Finally memory becomes a buttlerfly that you can't keep up with, whose color shifts in the light.


Upon meditation today my wings stretched like never before and my arms grew blue flames. It made me smile.


Listening to:

Sleep It Off Gramps, Christmas in Killarney, The Ruffians
The Superself, Kode IV
Scotch & Chocolate, Nickel Creek
Gone Til November, Wyclef Jean
Gimme Some Lovin', The Spencer Davis Group


Files of Interest:

TPS Report Fax Cover Sheet (pdf)
Belching Dragon Chinese Menu (jpg)


Sites of Interest:
[pilfered pic from here]
Blotter Acid Art
StumbleUpon
Juxtapoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home